- No welds or castings to break
- Designed to offer exceptional performance and reliability
- Made using high-quality materials for long-lasting service life
- Proven to live up to the most demanding marine conditions
- Engineered to meet or exceed the highest quality standards
The hydraulic actuator is mounted inside the structure of the Power-Lift, yet it is fully accessible without removing the engine. There are no hoses to contain, nor will you have to contend with mounting a pump and reservoir inside your boat, as is the need with other transom jacks. The hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir (eliminates the need for hydraulic tank and hoses inside the boat).